Picture this

This has got to be the biggest googly-eye I have ever seen. It was bigger than my hand. I came so close to buying it.

 At a work lunch, this is all that was in my butter packet. Just a blip. I guess it's okay. Better for my health.

The neighbor has loads of inflatable outdoor christmas decorations. In the morning, it looks like a Christmas morgue or graveyard.
I know Jess loves me because he brought home a bunch of slips of paper leftover from a work project that I could use for different crafts. Also, I am still really into washi tape, so I used to to make a book mark. Pretties.
This is a cinnamon ornament we made. I had these on my tree growing up. I'm happy to say my tree has them now! They smell amazing, and will for years. So cozy.
The different trees I have in my front room. Two types of lego trees, a few different crafts, one my mother-in-law gave us our first Christmas together. I feel like we have the perfect amount of Christmas decor. Enough that it doesn't take us more than an afternoon to dust everything, set up the decorations, and vacuum up the stray bits of tinsel.
Anne of Green Gables. Just because. 

Last week, we had a good time with "Small Business Saturday". Here's Harmony. Such an adorable shop. If you're in to cute decor and crafts, this is a place you want to check out. 

Comments

Popular Posts