Happy-list
I get to take a french macaron class in November! I'm taking a class at a cute little shop in Provo called Harmony. French Macarons might be one of my favorite treats ever, and wouldn't it be great if I could actually make them instead of buying them because they aren't cheap.
Conference weekend was awesome. Good time to update the goals and nice moment to prepare for the Holidays.
Gilmore Girls is on Netflix. Hurrah! I have just started season 2, which means I got to "meet" one of my top 20 favorite characters in all of space and time. He was my dream guy when I was in high school...and his name is Jess.
I am happy because of my family, friends, and colleagues, who have chosen to protect and serve by working in law enforcement. I'm proud of them. They're good people. I love that they have chosen this career path to make life safer for all. If you're curious what's with the stuffed animals, the K-9 unit in my county was selling them as part of a fund raiser. The stuffed animals have tiny "Utah County K-9 Unit" vests and part of me is kicking myself for not picking one up.
We made candied jalapenos tonight! Which means I crossed something off of my to-do list. Now the house smells a little spicy, but it's worth it. Also, I love hearing the sound of the jars sealing after I take them out of the canner.
Cooler weather means MARSHMALLOW TIME!
The other night, Jess and I had a picnic and walked around downtown Provo. And I got a handful of pictures that I like. Here's one from the Historic Courthouse.
There you have it.







Comments