Normal
I realized it's been a few months since I have posted anything. I guess not a ton has been going on. We both go to work, we come home, we do house work, we run errands, we watch netflix on hot nights, we go on walks on nice nights.
We have gone to a handful of "plays" so far this year, which I love. We saw Big River, Kiss & Tell, and Peter Pan at the Hale Center Theater. They were all so good, but Peter Pan was just fantastic. I love being able to go to the Hale Center Theater as often as we do. We also had the chance to see Pride & Prejudice at BYU in April. We've also been trying to enjoy a little more Shakespeare, so we've watched Much Ado About Nothing (Whedon version, just amazing), Romeo & Juliet (by Fellows, it was okay, Giamatti was our favorite part), and we have been watching The Hollow Crown Series off and on this year as well. That stuff is legitimately awesome.
We did go to a Wheat family reunion Memorial Day Weekend, which was fun. We loved going on hikes and visiting with the family. The kids are always hilarious.
That is about all we have going on right now. We hike when we can, we watch movies and shows here and there.
Things are normal.
We have gone to a handful of "plays" so far this year, which I love. We saw Big River, Kiss & Tell, and Peter Pan at the Hale Center Theater. They were all so good, but Peter Pan was just fantastic. I love being able to go to the Hale Center Theater as often as we do. We also had the chance to see Pride & Prejudice at BYU in April. We've also been trying to enjoy a little more Shakespeare, so we've watched Much Ado About Nothing (Whedon version, just amazing), Romeo & Juliet (by Fellows, it was okay, Giamatti was our favorite part), and we have been watching The Hollow Crown Series off and on this year as well. That stuff is legitimately awesome.
We did go to a Wheat family reunion Memorial Day Weekend, which was fun. We loved going on hikes and visiting with the family. The kids are always hilarious.
That is about all we have going on right now. We hike when we can, we watch movies and shows here and there.
Things are normal.


Comments