5 Things (Travel)

Here is a list of 5 trips I want to take some time.
1) Orofino, Idaho.

I lived there as a child, and I would be thrilled to have a chance to visit again. It's a tiny town. I can't remember if it even had a stoplight. There is a water reservoir nearby my family used to go boating at. If I could take this trip, I would want to go during the summer or early fall, preferably camp a couple of days. It would be awesome to be there for the Lumberjack Days. I have been away from the area for long enough that I doubt anyone would recognize me, which is a bonus for me.

2) Boulder, Colorado.

Ever since seeing the movie "Catch & Release", I have wanted to visit that area. I would probably like to visit there in late summer or early fall as well. Hiking during the day and staying at a bed and breakfast at night would be awesome. It does look beautiful during the winter though.

3) LEGO Land, California

Because, of course I want to go there. No scary rides. Lots of LEGOS. Sounds perfect. I would want to go there during the off season.  Does anyone know when that is?

4) Raymond, Alberta

My father-in-law grew up there, and I guess half of the town comes from some of his ancestry. It would be cool to do a family history type of trip there. Also, I wouldn't mind meeting some of Jess's cousins.  The gravestone I have pictured is for Hannah Simmons Gibb, who I am fairly certain I am related to. I just need to figure out how.

5) Richmond, Virginia

Jess served his mission there. I haven't spent much time in the east. It would be cool to visit the area and see some historical sites.

Comments

Popular Posts