Kiev
I've been trying to stay updated on recent events in Kiev. It's heart breaking to read some of the stories coming out of there right now. "My world" is not one where that is something I have felt I should worry about in my own streets. I know that there are people in the government who are for things that other people are against, but I guess I have never thought if it being a possibility that things here could turn out the way they are turning out in Kiev. In that sense, I have lived a sheltered life. To think that the problems other countries have aren't problems my country could have is naive. I am grateful that things may be heading in the right direction with the news of the president and the opposition signing an agreement. I pray that there will be no more bloodshed. It's heartbreaking to see that. There are people who are my age that are out there. I can't imagine myself being in their shoes, and what does that say about me?
Reading the news can often make you sad, can't it?
Here are other sad things I have read lately.
The average obese woman in the united states gets 1 hour of vigorous exercise each year. One hour! In a whole year! That's nuts, right?
I need some good news. Any one have anything happy to share?
Reading the news can often make you sad, can't it?
Here are other sad things I have read lately.
The average obese woman in the united states gets 1 hour of vigorous exercise each year. One hour! In a whole year! That's nuts, right?
I need some good news. Any one have anything happy to share?


Comments