Obligatory fall entry

It's the perfect weather for hikes and bike rides. The leaves look fantastic. I love getting out this time of year

We did our dry run of Thanksgiving this weekend. G-free cornbread stuffing, roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, etc. I love planning holiday meals, but it is taking some getting used to. Like green bean casserole without the French's fried onions. That's life now. The meal went well, and we are enjoying the leftovers.
We celebrated my half birthday late last week. I always wanted to celebrate that as a kid, and now that I am an adult, I can help make the rules. So half birthdays are celebrated. I was gifted a purse I have been admiring, the Avengers movie, and an Avengers Lego set. I have loved playing with them. We are just a bunch of kids in this house.
Speaking of houses, we are looking again, but we are not in much of a rush.


Comments

Popular Posts