Having a good time
We have been having a lot of fun lately. We celebrated Jesse's half birthday all month long. Each day, he had a little something special to look forward to. Some of his favorites were a book of local hikes, an improv show, and a few bags of delicious (gluten free) chips.
Last night, I made garlic chicken spring rolls. They were crazy delicious, and I am excited to try out different combinations of veggies and meats.
This morning, I was reading out on the couch, waiting for the sun to rise over the mountain. I realized I heard some weird noises outside. I peeked around my book, out the window. Two hot air balloons were right over our neighbor's back yard. I scampered down the hall, got Jess out of bed to show him, and then we proceeded to take pictures from our lawn for the next few minutes. Later that morning, we want on a nice huge with Woody and Tasha. We hiked to Battle Creek Falls, and a little beyond. Here are a couple of pics. Happy Fourth!


Comments