Small Portions, Funny Sauces
It's been more than two week since I updated. Weird.
We went to a dinner event for Jess's work the other day. Small portions, funny sauces. For example, a trio of maple leaf farm duckling smoked, sausage, and confit. Yeah. Duck confit. Candied Beet Borscht, Seared Diver Scallop Salad with Foie Gras & Black Truffle, Lamb "Wellington" style. Also, tried macaroons for the first time. Loved them. Wish I could eat them every day. Big fan. After I picked through the dessert buffet, I realized every dessert I had picked up had something Jess is allergic too. Totally subconscious. I didn't have to worry about any of my dessert being snitched off my plate. Although I did snitch some of Jesse's dessert.
We went on a walk the other day. It worked out that an ice cream truck creeped right behind us for about 10 minutes. It felt like we were in a movie, with our own soundtrack. We contemplated dancing along to it for a brief moment. It was pretty awkward and awesome.
We started watching the first season of Felicity. I have never seen it before. Jess watched it a couple of times growing up. The 90s are awesome. Next, I am hoping to watch the first season of West Wing.
Sunbeams has been...interesting. The kids can be cute, but it can also be crazy difficult. I applaud all you parents. I don't know how you do it.
We went to a dinner event for Jess's work the other day. Small portions, funny sauces. For example, a trio of maple leaf farm duckling smoked, sausage, and confit. Yeah. Duck confit. Candied Beet Borscht, Seared Diver Scallop Salad with Foie Gras & Black Truffle, Lamb "Wellington" style. Also, tried macaroons for the first time. Loved them. Wish I could eat them every day. Big fan. After I picked through the dessert buffet, I realized every dessert I had picked up had something Jess is allergic too. Totally subconscious. I didn't have to worry about any of my dessert being snitched off my plate. Although I did snitch some of Jesse's dessert.
We went on a walk the other day. It worked out that an ice cream truck creeped right behind us for about 10 minutes. It felt like we were in a movie, with our own soundtrack. We contemplated dancing along to it for a brief moment. It was pretty awkward and awesome.
We started watching the first season of Felicity. I have never seen it before. Jess watched it a couple of times growing up. The 90s are awesome. Next, I am hoping to watch the first season of West Wing.
Sunbeams has been...interesting. The kids can be cute, but it can also be crazy difficult. I applaud all you parents. I don't know how you do it.


Comments