Answering the Call
We've been called.
We now teach the sunbeams. In our previous ward, we were Nursery Leaders. That was a hard calling. There are a couple of things I really like about Sunbeams. They area the same age, so they are around the same developmental stage (is that the right way of saying that?). Also, they are potty trained! That is awesome. There are only 5-6 kids that come each Sunday, instead of 13. Crowd control was much easier.
Life is still going well. I feel like I am blogging more than usual. I guess I've been getting the writing urge. So, I do. Of course, as soon as I realize that, I can't think of anything to write about.
I'll leave it at that.
We now teach the sunbeams. In our previous ward, we were Nursery Leaders. That was a hard calling. There are a couple of things I really like about Sunbeams. They area the same age, so they are around the same developmental stage (is that the right way of saying that?). Also, they are potty trained! That is awesome. There are only 5-6 kids that come each Sunday, instead of 13. Crowd control was much easier.
Life is still going well. I feel like I am blogging more than usual. I guess I've been getting the writing urge. So, I do. Of course, as soon as I realize that, I can't think of anything to write about.
I'll leave it at that.


Comments