Happy Leap Day!
Hi guys!
Happy February 29th. This is the first time I have seen Jess on this day. We met in April of the previous leap year. It's awesome to think that, come April, we will have known each other for 4 years. I know most of the folks reading this blog will think that four years is nothing, because most of the people reading are family, and most of the family has been married for longer than four years.
I got an idea for a silly food day. One day, I am going to eat foods that are round. Cheerios, boiled eggs, meatballs, doughnut holes. Any other ideas?
Happy February 29th. This is the first time I have seen Jess on this day. We met in April of the previous leap year. It's awesome to think that, come April, we will have known each other for 4 years. I know most of the folks reading this blog will think that four years is nothing, because most of the people reading are family, and most of the family has been married for longer than four years.
I got an idea for a silly food day. One day, I am going to eat foods that are round. Cheerios, boiled eggs, meatballs, doughnut holes. Any other ideas?


Comments