Eating What I Want
My niece, Joanie, is quickly becoming one of my favorite people. We're pretty much kindred spirits. We love hanging out with them.
Donald Rumsfeld, former U.S. secretary of defense
Dwight D. Eisenhower, American president
Jane Austen, author
Lance Armstrong, cyclist
Rudy Giuliani, former New York City mayor
Thomas Jefferson, American president
That's right. I have a similar personality to Jane Austen. I couldn't have planned that better. Fantastic.
Tomorrow, I am going to plan out what I would need to make 4 or 5 freezer meals. Do you guys have any go-to freezer meals? For me, we like french dip, enchiladas, chicken pot pie, and mac and cheese with spinach.
I am currently listening to Fat Boy Slim (right here, right now). It makes work go by so much happier.
Yesterday, Jess and I were eating chicken nugget wraps for dinner (nuggets, green lettuce, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing wrapped up in a tortilla). We talked about how neither of us remember having chicken nuggets around a lot as a kids. And then we talked about how much fun it is to be an adult, because we can eat the food we want to eat. Granted, we don't always eat a very well balanced diet. A few months ago, I ate a brownie and ice cream for breakfast. I had made oatmeal with apple dices in it, but I ate a bite and lost my appetite (not sure why), so I stormed the cupboards for something. I ended up making a microwave brownie, added some caramel sauce and a scoop of ice cream. I should be ashamed, but I'm not. Doing something fun like that every now and then is fine, right? I eat oatmeal and fruit most other mornings.
I took a couple of personality quizzes the other day. At the end of one of them, it gave a list of well known folks who have similar personalities to me. Here are a couple of folks on the list....
That's right. I have a similar personality to Jane Austen. I couldn't have planned that better. Fantastic.
Tomorrow, I am going to plan out what I would need to make 4 or 5 freezer meals. Do you guys have any go-to freezer meals? For me, we like french dip, enchiladas, chicken pot pie, and mac and cheese with spinach.


Comments
broccoli, rice, chicken casserole; enchiladas; lasagna (especially love vegetarian lasagna); tamale pie; sweet and sour chicken; and tortilla, chicken casserole.