Brazilian Lemonade and my movie night
The other day, for a work thing, Jess went out to lunch at Tucanos. When he camehome, he started telling me about how we needed to go there some day, because they had this drink, Brazilian lemonade, that was to die for. I told him that I had a recipe for that very thing in one of my cookbooks. Yesterday, I bought the needed ingredients (which was limes, in our case), and we made it last night. It was really good, and I think it made Jess's day. We are going to make it again tonight. I bought four limes for the recipe (which we cut in half, so we used two limes last night, and we'll use the other two tonight). We liked the drink so much, we're thinking about buying the limes at costco, because we'll probably go through them fast enough.
Any how, click here for the recipe. And try it. It really is good. Don't use key limes though. Use the regular stuff.
In other news, I rented From Prada to Nada last night, which is a modern Latino version of Sense and Sensibility. It was okay. The Jane Austen fan in me was not very impressed, but it's not easy to make a modern version of some of her work. It sort of followed the story line. It was any okay movie, but I wouldn't buy it though.
Any how, click here for the recipe. And try it. It really is good. Don't use key limes though. Use the regular stuff.
In other news, I rented From Prada to Nada last night, which is a modern Latino version of Sense and Sensibility. It was okay. The Jane Austen fan in me was not very impressed, but it's not easy to make a modern version of some of her work. It sort of followed the story line. It was any okay movie, but I wouldn't buy it though.


Comments