Happy Thursday
Hi. It's LG.
Today, I am chipper.
I woke up early, had fun baby sitting kiddos (no blood this time!).
Early this afternoon, I went to Costco. Even if I don't buy anything, I just love walking through that place. It's kind of like magic. While there, I saw a momma with five kids (I think the oldest may have been 7, tops), coupons, and a smile on her face. I told her she's my hero.
Then, my graduation presents came in the mail. They are so beautiful! Want to find out what they are? Click here.
and here.
and here too!
I'm going to watch an episode while eating an english muffin with orange marmalade. It's silly how excited I am about this. I even called Jess to squeal about how excited I was.
In other news...it's almost the weekend! Does any one have fun plans? Our plans are...family coming over for dinner on Friday, sleeping in on Saturday, doing some yard and house work, and possibly shooting some hoops (I think I'm going to love having a basketball hoop in the back yard).
Today, I am chipper.
I woke up early, had fun baby sitting kiddos (no blood this time!).
Early this afternoon, I went to Costco. Even if I don't buy anything, I just love walking through that place. It's kind of like magic. While there, I saw a momma with five kids (I think the oldest may have been 7, tops), coupons, and a smile on her face. I told her she's my hero.
Then, my graduation presents came in the mail. They are so beautiful! Want to find out what they are? Click here.
and here.
and here too!
I'm going to watch an episode while eating an english muffin with orange marmalade. It's silly how excited I am about this. I even called Jess to squeal about how excited I was.
In other news...it's almost the weekend! Does any one have fun plans? Our plans are...family coming over for dinner on Friday, sleeping in on Saturday, doing some yard and house work, and possibly shooting some hoops (I think I'm going to love having a basketball hoop in the back yard).


Comments