Happy Monday
I got a cold last week, which I'm still not over, and I'm starting to feel like I'm coming down with another cold. This is past ridiculous.
So, lately, I've been spending a lot of time in the library doing my class work. I've noticed that when I pause for a moment to think, I always turn to my right and gaze at a wall. I hope that's not too distracting for the people around me.
We finished off our pumpkin ice cream last week, so last night, we used up the rest of our candy canes to make peppermint ice cream. It's delicious. I'm really enjoying using our holiday left overs.
I'm getting the urge to bake. a ton. Here are two recipes I want to try.
S'mores Cake Pops
French Toast Cake Pops
So, lately, I've been spending a lot of time in the library doing my class work. I've noticed that when I pause for a moment to think, I always turn to my right and gaze at a wall. I hope that's not too distracting for the people around me.
We finished off our pumpkin ice cream last week, so last night, we used up the rest of our candy canes to make peppermint ice cream. It's delicious. I'm really enjoying using our holiday left overs.
I'm getting the urge to bake. a ton. Here are two recipes I want to try.
S'mores Cake Pops
French Toast Cake Pops


Comments
That's nice that you turn to the right and stare at a wall - I just randomly stare, and sometimes it's at people...and I don't realize it until they start giving me dirty looks or smiling at me like I'm checking them out.... it's kind of embarassing - and if I were the victims of my blank stare, I'd be a little freaked out, haha.