Senior Year
First day of school.
My first class starts in less than an hour, and I already did my homework. That's a good way to start off the semester, no?
This...is really weird, to be honest. For the past two years, Jess and I have been doing the same thing at the same time. Working. Going to school. Vacationing. Whatever. We always did it together. We were always on campus together. We walked home from classes together.
And now, he is done, and I am here.
This is kind of going to be how the rest of life is though, I imagine.
On a random note, I tried to get in as much fun reading as I could in the last few days of break. I have read about a book a day since Saturday (granted, they were all less than 300 pages).
My first class starts in less than an hour, and I already did my homework. That's a good way to start off the semester, no?
This...is really weird, to be honest. For the past two years, Jess and I have been doing the same thing at the same time. Working. Going to school. Vacationing. Whatever. We always did it together. We were always on campus together. We walked home from classes together.
And now, he is done, and I am here.
This is kind of going to be how the rest of life is though, I imagine.
On a random note, I tried to get in as much fun reading as I could in the last few days of break. I have read about a book a day since Saturday (granted, they were all less than 300 pages).


Comments