Nothing to say.

Is it weird that I sometimes get Al Capone and Al Pacino mixed up?

And I'm thinking about making these this holiday season.

I have a head cold. It hurts.

I'm getting pretty good at making french bread. The real stuff. In my bakery class. I made some yesterday morning. It was really fantastic. The crust was really crusty, in a good way. The inside was soft, with no bad air bubbles. The only thing I need to work on as far as I'm concerned, is my slashing, so that my sides don't split.
So far, I've learned how to make Amish pretzels, pita bread, and french bread. Later this week, I'm making bagels.

I'm at the library right now. Doing home work. and people watching. Guessing whether the people around me are married or single, freshman or seniors. Sometimes I try to guess what major they are in. I'm sharpening my "Psych" skills. Does any one else do that?

I watched Jane Eyre over the weekend. Not sure I liked it, but now I have to read the book to make sure.
I finished reading the Bourne Identity. I'm not planning on reading the sequel. In case you were curious, it's not very similar to the movie.


Comments

Unknown said…
I miss you!!! And you crack me up!

I get the Al's mixed up too
I would love to have hot cocoa with a fancy gingerbread house.
I also want to eat bread right now, specifically your bread
People watching is fun, and do you watch Psych? It's a funny show.

Anyway I hope you feel better and in case you need more books try the Hunger Games, it's goooood. Love ya

Popular Posts