Semester End

Here's a list of what's on my mind

Conference, which has been awesome.
Easter, which is one of the best holidays of the year.
Dad's birthday. (Kevin, don't forget to call him)
Finals week, only three more days left
Daniel's wedding, which we are both looking forward to! I can't wait to meet my new cousin, and it's going to be a lot of fun to see Woody. Jess is excited about meeting all new cousins (actually, Woody and Amanda will be the only new ones he'll meet, I think).
Disney. First time for one of us.
Next semester

While Jess is at his session, I am watching GiGi while I do some writing.
There's a line in there that I think is pretty funny. It goes something like this "People do not get married for certain reasons. There are those who will not, and those who do not. Those who will not are usually men...and those who do not are usually women."

Anywho. I just think that's a funny line. GiGi has one of my favorite older songs. It's by Maurice Chevalier, it's called "Thank Heaven for Little Girls". It's just cute and reminds me of being a daddy's little girl.

Alright. Time to be productive.

Comments

mini-wheats said…
I LOVE GiGi! I love ALL the music in that musical!

Popular Posts