V-day

We have been having a very delicious Valentine's day. We had french toast casserole yesterday morning. Yum. I also made white bread for the first time. (I've made french bread and some sweet breads a few times, but never regular stuff). It turned out pretty good. I only have one bread pan, and the recipe I used made enough for two loafs, so I ended up making a regular loaf and three mini loafs.

This morning, Jesse gave me a very awesome valentine's gift. I love it... Here's a pic.


With this, Jess gave me a letter that said something to the effect of "This figurine represents you. You will always be a Wheat, and you will always be my angel." It was very sweet, and I absolutely love it.


After church today, Jess built a fort in our living room, and we had the V-day sandwiches I grew up on (which consists of pink colored or strawberry cream cheese on bread, cut into hearts) and sparkling cider. It was classic.

Also, we had a fireside tonight. An emeritus member of the 70 spoke to us, and we had cupcakes afterwords. There were a few leftovers, so we got to take some home. We don't mind that at all!

Comments

Denise said…
How sweet, I am glad to hear you had a great V Day
Unknown said…
Ah a sweet 1st Valentine's Day! I love the figurine (and note attached) very thoughtful Jess.

I made french toast casserole too, sadly no sandwiches this year but funny we make similar things. Love you guys!
mini-wheats said…
Awwww...That's a sweet gift!

Popular Posts