Done for the year, oddly enough.
School is out. I'm in Nevada. I'm missing Jess terribly.
The last day of classes was Thursday, but I was done on Wednesday. Thursday morning, my youngest brother, his wife, and I drove down to Utah to for a wedding reception (the brother of one of my sisters-in-law got married), on Thursday night. At that reception, I was able to meet my niece for the first time! On Friday, my parents and I went to the cabin in Park City, strolled around the outlet mall, and basically hung out for a little while, then we headed to my grandma's, where we helped her pack up stuff for her big move. Saturday, we did more packing, and we ran some errands (yay for Costco, Desert Book, and Distribution Services!)
My middle brother and his wife stopped by that evening. It was fun to visit with family, and play with Baby Julia. She's cute beyond words.
Sunday morning, we left early so we could get to church in Nevada. I must admit I haven't done much since I've been here. Well, I've done stuff, like house work and getting wedding thing ready, but other than the early morning walks with my mom and her friends, I've been barely social.
I will be seeing Izzy this evening though. She wants to make a cake for one of her friends, and may need some help. I'm excited to see her. She's a hoot.
Now. You are all updated. Hurrah.
I'll be in Portland in about two weeks. I'm very anxious, of course, but I'm trying to enjoy my time and stay busy while I am in Nevada.
The last day of classes was Thursday, but I was done on Wednesday. Thursday morning, my youngest brother, his wife, and I drove down to Utah to for a wedding reception (the brother of one of my sisters-in-law got married), on Thursday night. At that reception, I was able to meet my niece for the first time! On Friday, my parents and I went to the cabin in Park City, strolled around the outlet mall, and basically hung out for a little while, then we headed to my grandma's, where we helped her pack up stuff for her big move. Saturday, we did more packing, and we ran some errands (yay for Costco, Desert Book, and Distribution Services!)
My middle brother and his wife stopped by that evening. It was fun to visit with family, and play with Baby Julia. She's cute beyond words.
Sunday morning, we left early so we could get to church in Nevada. I must admit I haven't done much since I've been here. Well, I've done stuff, like house work and getting wedding thing ready, but other than the early morning walks with my mom and her friends, I've been barely social.
I will be seeing Izzy this evening though. She wants to make a cake for one of her friends, and may need some help. I'm excited to see her. She's a hoot.
Now. You are all updated. Hurrah.
I'll be in Portland in about two weeks. I'm very anxious, of course, but I'm trying to enjoy my time and stay busy while I am in Nevada.


Comments