Memorial Day Weekend
What an eventful weekend!
On Friday, Jess and I went to Layton, where his sister-in-law took engagment shots. Those will be up on her blog in a few weeks. I will post a link when they come. That night, we went out to dinner at the Mandarin (spelling ok?). So good!
Saturday, I spent a few hours dress shopping in Salt Lake and Provo. Lucky for me, I had my mom, Danielle, Deana and Ariana to help me along.
Sunday was spent playing with future neices and nephews in the morning. After church, it was off to grandma's house for a family b-b-que. Very tasty, and it was fun catching up with family. Jess learned how to play Five Crowns (which my family is happy about, I'm sure).
Monday morning, Jess and I helped plant Gary and Julie's garden. After that, we had to run up to Layton again so I could try on another dress. Then, it was time to head home.
It was a busy weekend.
We didn't have school today either, so we washed the car, grocery shopped, had our own b-b-que, prepared lunches for the next week, worked on home work, had a picnic, and now, Jess is finishing up his shift as lab assistant.
All in all, things are good.
On Friday, Jess and I went to Layton, where his sister-in-law took engagment shots. Those will be up on her blog in a few weeks. I will post a link when they come. That night, we went out to dinner at the Mandarin (spelling ok?). So good!
Saturday, I spent a few hours dress shopping in Salt Lake and Provo. Lucky for me, I had my mom, Danielle, Deana and Ariana to help me along.
Sunday was spent playing with future neices and nephews in the morning. After church, it was off to grandma's house for a family b-b-que. Very tasty, and it was fun catching up with family. Jess learned how to play Five Crowns (which my family is happy about, I'm sure).
Monday morning, Jess and I helped plant Gary and Julie's garden. After that, we had to run up to Layton again so I could try on another dress. Then, it was time to head home.
It was a busy weekend.
We didn't have school today either, so we washed the car, grocery shopped, had our own b-b-que, prepared lunches for the next week, worked on home work, had a picnic, and now, Jess is finishing up his shift as lab assistant.
All in all, things are good.


Comments