the rest of the story

My Friday went awesomely.
After walking home from campus, I took a hot shower, a nap, and did some homework.
Jess came over, made me waffles :-D
I opened an awesome gift from Wendy, I am sooo excited to use them (but I've promised myself I won't use them until I have a few projects done)
After taking it easy for a tad, we went on a walk around campus.
We met up with Kevin and Ellen, visited with them for a little while.
After the campus walk, we got cupcakes at the Cocoa Bean (mmmm very tasty!).
Then, we went back to the lounge of Jess' apartment.
At that point, Jess popped in a DVD. This...is one of the greatest DVDs ever.
The last few months, Jess has been secretly meeting up with some friends (and some family) and has been recording some birthday wishes for me. I loved it!
Also, he gave me a coupon book with 21 awesomely cute favor/service/date coupons, and he got me the game "battle ship". I am way excited to kick his bum at it again.

My birthday was a blast, and I loved spending it with Jess. He put so much time and effort into planning surprises he knew I'd enjoy. He's fantastic, and I love him.

It was a wonderful evening.
I...am very happy.

Comments

Popular Posts