Start of something new
Winter semester is now in full swing. It's going good. I like my classes. I'm excited for my scripture study class, especially. I'm praying a learn a lot in it.
I'm also pretty happy with my job. Jess and I are both working early morning custodial, which means we get to wake up at 3:30 in the morning, 6 days a week. It's not too bad though. Since we both work early morning, we both want to go to bed early, and we're also alert for our 7:45 and 8 am classes.
I like my roommates as well. They're all sweet girls, who like to keep things clean as well! It's such a relief! They are also really good at letting me go to sleep at 8. I am so happy!
Today is the first Sunday our ward gets to meet (last week it was combined), and I am lucky enough to be one the speakers for Sacrament Meeting. It'll be cool, and I'm glad I can get it over with at the beginning of the semester, instead of later when I'm crazy busy with everything.
So, there's an update! Stay awesome Ya'll!
I'm also pretty happy with my job. Jess and I are both working early morning custodial, which means we get to wake up at 3:30 in the morning, 6 days a week. It's not too bad though. Since we both work early morning, we both want to go to bed early, and we're also alert for our 7:45 and 8 am classes.
I like my roommates as well. They're all sweet girls, who like to keep things clean as well! It's such a relief! They are also really good at letting me go to sleep at 8. I am so happy!
Today is the first Sunday our ward gets to meet (last week it was combined), and I am lucky enough to be one the speakers for Sacrament Meeting. It'll be cool, and I'm glad I can get it over with at the beginning of the semester, instead of later when I'm crazy busy with everything.
So, there's an update! Stay awesome Ya'll!


Comments