music makes me loose control

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!!
4. Tag a few friends, if you like.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY?" YOU SAY?
"Les Miserables"

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"The Science Fair (Score)" that kind of makes sense

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"West Side Story" Actually...no, no ghetto boys, please.

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"Moon River"

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"Ravenous"

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"I Feel Bad" apparently my motto is to be pitiful. *snort*

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"High on the Mountain Top" Yes. High and Mighty.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"I Wanna Dance with Somebody"--yes, it's true. And that somebody is Jess.

WHAT IS 2+2?
"death of seasons"

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"shimmer" yeah, they are pretty spectacular in that way.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Awww Dip" not exactly

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Sexy" awkward!

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Some Beach" I dunno about that much any more. I am a fan of it, but I don't want to live there. Sand is irritating.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Country Road" That is rather picturesque.

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"One Shinning Moment" That's right. The only daughter is the one shinning moment in their lives. Just Kidding David, Robert and Kevin!

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
“I'm Glad There Is You" I honestly and truly am.

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
“Christus Resurgens Ex Mortis" I ought to find out what that means in latin

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Secret" shhh!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"Until Morale Improves, THe Beatings Will COntinue" hahaha

WHATS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"Halloween"

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
“Hey Jude"

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"Wake Up" Some mornings, yes

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
"Magic"

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
"Burning Down the House" yes, that is not a joyous occasion.

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
"Broken" aww that's sad

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
"I'm Not that Girl" I'm okay with not being "that" girl.

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
"Take the Lead" Lucky for me, the guy I like took the lead.

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
"11:11 P.M." apparently something that happens at that time

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
“the Tension and the Terror" Stress, I guess

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
“Running Knees"
I guess most people are too busy.

So, any one who reads this is tagged. Right.

Comments

Unknown said…
very nice Lo! Sorry I probably wont do this tag, only because I have lots to get done before this baby comes!!! Love ya!
Mimi Nowland said…
That was a great tag! I would like to try that....we will see! Merry Christmas!
jess k said…
:) this is fun. i've seen people do this but i've never tried it. I guess i have to know that i've read yours, right?

Popular Posts