Thankful. Very. Very Thankful.
I got tagged, my turn to get things done.
10 Things I am Thankful for
10 Things I am Thankful for
- The gospel, of course. It offers me direction, peace, light and joy.
- My parents. They know what they're doing when it comes to the "raising kids" business. They're hard works, and strong in the gospel. They're great examples.
- My brothers. I know I didn't always get along with them as a kid, and sometimes I still don't, but I still love 'em, and I look up to each and every one of them (and not just because I'm short).
- My sisters-in-law. They are all so cute and fun. Also, they're all smart enough to marry my brothers. Good call.
- Jess, of course. He means so much to me, and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He's just fantastic. He makes me laugh. He's always there for me. He's some one I know will always be there to hold my hand through rough times, and I want to always be there for him during rough times as well. Of course, I'd rather there be no rough times, and we could just go through life easy-cheesy, but that's not realistic, and hard times can bring people closer together. I am really excited to be able to spend Thanksgiving with him and his family. They're pretty awesome. It might be a little hectic, but that's really okay with me, as long as I'm with Jess.
- Wendy and Steve. I am really to have them around. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be living on of my dreams right now. I'm living in Los Angeles, I've done some pretty awesome stuff while here. I'm so grateful for all they've given me. I've been able to go to Sea World, Disneyland, sooo many good restaurants in the area, the beach, and basically all the wonderfulness as Los Angeles. It's been fun.
- Libraries. I'm a fan of reading, so I really do love libraries (both public and private). I started reading Catch 22 yesterday, which I am borrowing from Daniel's library. So far, I'm diggin' it!
- Jane Austen. I love the books. I love the movies based on the books (except the mormon version, I did like it, but I didn't love it. A bit too *pink* for me). Next weekend, I'm going to see an improv night called "Jane Austen: Unscripted" in Santa Monica. I hope it is fantastic. I'm excited.
- Sweet potato fries. They delicious. I highly recommend them. I hear "The Father's Office" has really good ones, but I am not yet old enough to go there.
- Music. Performing music. Leading music. Rock shows. Jazz combos. Seat-belt dancing. Beat boxing. Jam sessions. iTunes cards. Humming while at work. Falling asleep to Jess singing to me. Slow dancing in the kitchen. I just love music!


Comments