Simons Say

10 Things I am thankful for that have all to do with the Simons ( in no particular order)

1. Smiles.
-Spending time with the Simons family always makes me smile. They've got great senses of humor.
2. Mandy.
-She's a great role model. She's got a beautiful family, a great personality, she's smart, she's a really hard worker. What's not to love? She's also always been there to remind me of how important it is to get an education. Having her there to push me has really helped.
3. Mason.
-He's got a Prius.
4. Big sister Simon.
-She's very entertaining and full of energy. I've loved to be able to watch her learn and grow in the last few years. It's really been special, and she's sooo fantastic.
5. Little sister Simon.
-Although I haven't been able to watch her learn and grow as much, and I've only been able to see her a few times, she's a Simon, so she HAS to be amazing.
6. The Prius.
-It's sooo quiet!
7. Mr. Rambo.
-One of the more entertaining dogs I've been able to dog-sit for.
8. Pres. Bush.
-Thanks to Mandy, I had the chance to see President Bush a year or so ago when he came to Elko. Those type of things don't happen every day!
9. Valentines Day.
-Big Sister Simon sent me a V-day card my first year away at college. I remember having a rough day, and coming home to a incredibly cute card from her. It made my day, and I actually taped it up to the wall right near my bed, so I could see it every morning and night.
10. They've been there for my parents.
-They're some of the best friends my parents have in Elko. They've always been there to help with any thing, and they're great dinner party guests.

I'm so thankful to be able to say I know the Simons family, and all their awesomeness.

Comments

Unknown said…
Yeah for the Simons!! Totally cool people and they have such high blog-ability! :)
Unknown said…
So I am back posting another comment on a post I already commented on...where is everyone?

Anyway I want to hear about your week in OR, so post or email me, I am a pregnant girl at home by herself, girl I NEED updates! :) Love ya TONS!

Popular Posts