It's actually happening!

I began my packing phase a few days ago! It's almost unbelievable to imagine that I'm preparing for one of my dreams to come true. I'm moving to Los Angeles. I've dreamed of living there for years. Izzy and I were talking last night about dreams coming true. Sometimes, we have dreams that seem like they'll never happen. When they do, it's almost unbelievable. Something I have wanted, something I have dreamed of, something I have wished for is actually coming true. Something out of the ordinary. Something exciting. Something big. How radical is that?

Another exciting adventure is going to happen on Saturday. I meet Jesse's parents! It's going to be such a fun week. We have plans to go to
  • the Oregon coast,
  • the Tillamock cheese factory,
  • some restaurant called Moe's
  • and family barbeque's.
Of course there are other things planned...and I promise to update ya'll on them once I get back from Oregon. Gah! I'm so excited!

Comments

Unknown said…
umm what exactly does "other things" mean...I need to see your expression and hear your tone with that phrase!! haha I think I know what it means...See you tomorrow!!

Popular Posts