Enchanted Gardens Ball

A few weeks ago, Jesse and I went to the Enchanted Gardens Ball on campus. The way he asked me was really cute. He set had it all set up with my roommate. He mixed a CD with some of our favorite songs, and had it playing in my room. On my bed, there was a bowl of gold fish, with one Swedish fish in it (I LOVE Swedish fish). When I picked up the red fish, I noticed it was attached to fishing line. I followed the fishing line to a piece of paper under my pillow...and this is what I found. Oh, as a note, I always call him "sweetie", and he always calls me "pretty girl", so I thought the way he signed off was rather clever.


The dance was a lot of fun, and I finally got a hold of the picture taken at the dance. All very fun and exciting. The dance was okay, but the music was sometimes hard to dance to. No biggie. Here's a picture though!


Comments

Popular Posts