Thanks Jen!
Apparently, if I tag you, you have to fill out this survey, and tag 4 different people. Good luck all!
4 Things you may not know about me:
1. I started getting over my fear of heights when I went zip-lining. Heights still frighten me a little bit, but not as much as they did. Even the slightest height, like swing-sets and piggie-back rides make me nervous, but not as bad as they used to.
2. I love to scratch people's backs, and I like giving "scalp massages". It's so much fun watching peoples reactions. Apparently, they like it!
3. I have been working on a list of things that make me happy. I started it in January. I have nearly 500 items on the list, and it keeps growing.
4. I am way excited about what the future has to offer.
4 Places I go over and over:
1. The library.
2. Porter Park.
3. Sundaelee's apartment.
4. Broulim's.
4 People who email me: (these are most common emails)
1. Woody
2. Steven
3. David C.
4. Mum
4 Of my favorite foods:
1. Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp.
2. Grilled cheese sammich.
3. Crepes with Nutella and Bananas
4. A hamburger, made just the way I like it. :-D
4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Venice Beach or 3rd St. Promenade in LA
2. The swingset on the beach in Pismo.
3. Monterey
4. Camping in Santa Cruz
4 Movies I watch over and over again:
1. Red Eye
2. Hitch hiker's Guide to the Galaxy
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
4 People I am tagging:
1. Mandy/Miley
2. Becky
3. David
4. Katell.
4 Things you may not know about me:
1. I started getting over my fear of heights when I went zip-lining. Heights still frighten me a little bit, but not as much as they did. Even the slightest height, like swing-sets and piggie-back rides make me nervous, but not as bad as they used to.
2. I love to scratch people's backs, and I like giving "scalp massages". It's so much fun watching peoples reactions. Apparently, they like it!
3. I have been working on a list of things that make me happy. I started it in January. I have nearly 500 items on the list, and it keeps growing.
4. I am way excited about what the future has to offer.
4 Places I go over and over:
1. The library.
2. Porter Park.
3. Sundaelee's apartment.
4. Broulim's.
4 People who email me: (these are most common emails)
1. Woody
2. Steven
3. David C.
4. Mum
4 Of my favorite foods:
1. Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp.
2. Grilled cheese sammich.
3. Crepes with Nutella and Bananas
4. A hamburger, made just the way I like it. :-D
4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Venice Beach or 3rd St. Promenade in LA
2. The swingset on the beach in Pismo.
3. Monterey
4. Camping in Santa Cruz
4 Movies I watch over and over again:
1. Red Eye
2. Hitch hiker's Guide to the Galaxy
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
4 People I am tagging:
1. Mandy/Miley
2. Becky
3. David
4. Katell.


Comments