Stress Management
This semester is stressing me out. I dropped a lot of classes, so I only have 12 credits this semester. I now have Interpersonal Communication, Intro. to Philosophy, Music & the Humanities, and Old Testament (second half).
Because I am fairly terrible at managing my stress, I decided to buy a huge supply of bubble wrap (thanks to David and Jen's post). More often than not, I have a nice little sheet of bubble wrap in my back pack, ready to be popped if I feel like it.
It helps some. Also, the fact that I am very much my father's daughter, and I love my day planner and to do lists more than chocolate, I am able to keep some stress down by staying away from letting everything pile up.
Well...I'm off to my Phil. class. Wish me luck!
Because I am fairly terrible at managing my stress, I decided to buy a huge supply of bubble wrap (thanks to David and Jen's post). More often than not, I have a nice little sheet of bubble wrap in my back pack, ready to be popped if I feel like it.
It helps some. Also, the fact that I am very much my father's daughter, and I love my day planner and to do lists more than chocolate, I am able to keep some stress down by staying away from letting everything pile up.
Well...I'm off to my Phil. class. Wish me luck!


Comments