Everybody Else
Last night, Kevin and I went to a small show at the Westwood. I only had the chance to stay for 1/2 the first show and all of the second, but the headlining band, We Shot the Moon, didn't get started until late-ish (due to technical difficulties), and I had a study group.
I did get to see Everybody Else, and they were a lot of fun. Kevin and I have a few of the same friends, namely Jonas Judy, PJ, and Maddog. They're all pretty awesome dudes. We hung out with them at the show, and had a good time. They were nice enough to catch Kevin when he jumped from the stage. (that's right...my brother stage dives...he's the coolest).
While on campus today, I saw PJ, and we talked for a few minutes about the show, and he filled me in on the awesomeness I missed due to my studies (what a nice friend). While we were talking, I mentioned that my brother got me a poster of WStM. At that moment PJ had this look of enlightenment on his face. He said "wait...that's your brother!?!?...Kevin? You and him are brother and sister? For real!?!?". PJ and I have been friends for a year, and he's been friends with Kevin for about that long as well, and he just realized we were siblings.
That happens all the time.
Or then there are the lovely moments when people think I am Kevin's girlfriend or wife. That's been happening since high school. Good times...ish.
Anywho, the show was a lot of fun, Everybody Else played a good set. My favorite part was when they played "Meatmarket", and when I got to help hold Kevin up.
I did get to see Everybody Else, and they were a lot of fun. Kevin and I have a few of the same friends, namely Jonas Judy, PJ, and Maddog. They're all pretty awesome dudes. We hung out with them at the show, and had a good time. They were nice enough to catch Kevin when he jumped from the stage. (that's right...my brother stage dives...he's the coolest).
While on campus today, I saw PJ, and we talked for a few minutes about the show, and he filled me in on the awesomeness I missed due to my studies (what a nice friend). While we were talking, I mentioned that my brother got me a poster of WStM. At that moment PJ had this look of enlightenment on his face. He said "wait...that's your brother!?!?...Kevin? You and him are brother and sister? For real!?!?". PJ and I have been friends for a year, and he's been friends with Kevin for about that long as well, and he just realized we were siblings.
That happens all the time.
Or then there are the lovely moments when people think I am Kevin's girlfriend or wife. That's been happening since high school. Good times...ish.
Anywho, the show was a lot of fun, Everybody Else played a good set. My favorite part was when they played "Meatmarket", and when I got to help hold Kevin up.


Comments
Sounds like you had a blast, and good for you to have fun and still get studying done! You are so on top of things.