Routine

I feel like I should update this, but I don't have much to say. School is going just fine. I've got a fairly good routine going...stuff like...
  • I wake up at 6 every morning (except Sunday, I sleep in until 7:30)
  • I go to campus at 7 every morning to re-read the assignments for class.
  • I exercise 3-4 times a week (M,W,F, Sat)
  • I spend at least 3, sometimes up to 6 hours at the library each day (except Sunday)
  • I do laundry every Saturday morning, before any one else can get to the laundromat. (I LOVE it)
  • I make to-do lists like no other, every day.
  • I try to be asleep by 10 each night (late nights, usually around 12...really late nights, by 1:30
That's what I've got going for me right now. I'm trying to enjoy the single life. I went to a dance the other night with Elliot. He's hilarious, so that was pretty much a blast.
I'm loving my classes this semester. They're all basically tubular. Art and Humanities 202 are going great. The teachers are wonderful. I feel I'm learning a lot in Old Testament and Dating & Courtship (a WHOLE lot). So yeah...that's that. Things are going okay.

Comments

Unknown said…
You have one awesome routine! Much more committed than mine today! Sounds like you are having fun and working hard, that is good, you need both!
mini-wheats said…
I'm glad we fit each other into our routines today! I had fun!

Popular Posts