baby Simons!!!

I just got a call from Mason. Mandy had her baby about an hour ago!
Miley now has a perfect little sister. (and Miley will be the perfect big sister, I'm sure)
The newest edition is 6 lbs, 12 oz and 19 in. long. Mason also told me she has beautiful light brown hair.
I would love to tell you the name...but they haven't picked one yet! Mason said he'd call me as soon as he knew. I'm pretty sure it's going to start with an M though. I believe they want to do that to all their chillins.
I'm so excited for the new edition! I can't wait to snuggle her and make her laugh and hold her as she falls asleep. (don't worry, I'm also prepared to change diapers, clean spit up, and listen to crying).
Now I feel like going shopping for baby stuffs. I'm excited.

Comments

Unknown said…
Yeah for the Simon's!! That is so exciting and we can't believe how fast her pregnancy went (we feel like we just saw them and she was barely pregnant) And we are keeping you in mind when it comes our turn for the diaper changes, crying, and spit up! haha Can't wait to know the name of Little M-Simon.
mini-wheats said…
I love the Simons!!!!! and I love you.

Popular Posts